Shipping and Delivery
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to addresses in the Philippines and International. To ensure that you receive your Vesti bags you are responsible for the following as detailed on our Terms and Conditions
- You are responsible for providing the correct and complete delivery details:
- Name of recipient
- House no. or lot/block/phase no., street name, subdivision, barangay, town, province and postal code
- Unit no., floor building name, compound, street name, barangay, town, province and zip code
- The use of abbreviations is highly discouraged.
- Vestirock Luxe Fashion Creations may not be held responsible for failed deliveries due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided by the customer.
- If delivery was not completed due to erroneous details, You, the customer will be charged for re-delivery to correct address.
- The customer is responsible for providing a correct contact number, preferably a mobile number. Order notifications and status updates will be sent to the number provided. The customer is responsible to ensure that this number is active so as to receive the notifications on time.
How will my order be delivered?
Orders will be delivered by various local couriers for addresses in the Philippines and DHL for International Orders.
How much do I have to pay for delivery?
- Shipping fee is FREE for addresses in the Philippines*
- Express Same Day Delivery for Metro Manila addresses* (payment cut-off 2PM Philippine local time)
- International Orders: Flat rate shipping fee of USD70 for addresses in ASIA or USD100 for the rest of the world will be automatically added at checkout.
*minimum orders of PHP 7,000 - applicable to regular priced items only. Flat rate shipping fee of Php 250 for local below minimum orders.
*DHL tracked delivery for all international orders
Where can I see the corresponding delivery charge?
Handling and Shipping charges will be added to the total price of the items in the Shopping Bag after all Shipping and Billing information has been submitted in the Check Out process.
When will my order be delivered?
Orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days for locations within Metro Manila and 5 to 10 business days for provincial locations. For international orders, Orders may take from 5 to 20 business days. Deliveries are made from 10am to 4pm from Monday to Saturday.
I cannot receive the package myself. Can I ask someone else to receive it for me?
To protect You, the customer, packages will only be surrendered to the person whose name is indicated in the delivery receipt and must present a proof of identification. However, in cases where the recipient cannot be physically present, he/she must provide his/her assigned representative with an authorization letter together with a proof of identification.
What should I do if I find an irregularity in the package?
Please notify us through via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of discrepancy and/or any signs of package tampering.